The information on infoMontgomery regarding hours of operations may not reflect closures and schedule modifications as a result of COVID-19. Visitors are encouraged to first call the organization to check on their office hours as well as any required precautions that need to be taken related to COVID-19.This page will be updated regularly, please send any resources, corrections or updates relating to Montgomery County to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents can find the latest information from Montgomery County regarding the COVID-19 situation here
Information on County government service closures and schedule modifications are being updated HERE
Emergency Closure Meals Service for all youth and MCPS Students can be found here.
Food Access (+/-)
Housing Resources & Homelessness (+/-)
Helping the Community (+/-)
Persons with Disabilities/Serious Health Conditions (+/-)
Childcare, Children and Youth (+/-)
- Please call the Hotline at 301-646-5852 to reach us for distance services. VAS is committed to serving the our community.
- Check our Facebook page for Daily Updates on COVID-19
Behavioral Health Services (+/-)
City and Community Compiled Resource Lists(+/-)
Recent News: COVID-19 Responses – (See All)Presented here are articles related to COVID-19 Responses
- Covid -19 Rental Assistance Program
- Free Covid-19 Testing in Maryland
- Enroll for Free COVID-19 Contact Tracing offered by Johns Hopkins University
- COVID-19: Emergency Assistance Relief Payment (EARP) Applications are open
- Excel Beyond the Bell Goes Digital!
- Breakfast for the Unsheltered Homeless
- Parent Academy Offering Resources, Webinars to Families
- Want to See if You’re Eligible for SNAP?
- COVID-19: Emergency Assistance Relief Payment (EARP)
- County Executive Marc Elrich, County Leaders, Survivor Launch Family Violence Awareness and Prevention Campaign