Job Skills Series for Skilled Immigrants – Gilchrist Center
Finding a job in the US is challenging and competitive. Successful job seekers have:
• A US-style, carefully edited resume
• a well-written cover letter
• practice in one-on-one, phone, and panel interviews.
This class provides personalized assistance in the skills you need to start your career.
To learn more about the class, please download the flyer, visit the Gilchrist Center’s website
Workshops are offered on Thursday mornings from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Registration fee $25
- Space is limited, register early
- Ages 18+, no children in classrooms
- No make-ups or refunds for missed or cancelled classes