Do you know these services are available at the East County Regional Services Center?
The East County Regional Services Center hosts the following programs at their center:
- MobileMed Clinic: Primary healthcare services for the un/underinsured adults. Every Wednesday, 1:00 pm-9:00 pm and Every Thursday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Call 301-493-2400
- Manna Food Center Food distribution to individuals and families – Every Friday (inside the East County Community Recreation Center next door at 3310 Gateshead Manor Way) between 2-4 pm. Call 301-424-1130
- DHHS East County Care Coordinator Services assists individuals and families access County services and community resources such as health, food, utilities, emergency, literacy, immigrant and senior services. Services also include helping individuals with the application submission process for government/public assistance programs. Contact Danielle Alvarado-Davis for more information and appointment at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-777-3496.
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation Pro Bono Legal Clinic: Free legal services to low-income county residents in civil cases: 1st Thursday evening of each month, 5:30 pm-8:00 pm. Call 301-424-7651
- Family Services, Inc.: The Client Services Coordinator helps individuals and families in accessing assistance for emergency services-utilities, rent, food and other community resources and life enrichment opportunities. Contact Andre Vainqueur on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9am-6pm on 240-777-4479 or email Andre.email@example.com
- Charles Gilchrist Immigrant Resource Center – The County’s welcome, learning, community building, information and resource center for immigrants. Contact Zainab Hassan by email at: Zainab.Hassan@montgomerycountymd.gov, or call 240-777-8406.
- Montgomery College Community Engagement Center– Offers education and workforce development classes, workshops and training, individualized advising and information/counseling about continuing education and careers, and community resources. Montgomerycollege.edu/communityengagement or 301-890-1983
- WorkSource Montgomery – is now operating a H.I.R.E. Center in the East County Regional Service Center. The H.I.R.E. (Helping Individuals Reach Employment) Center is a place where job seekers can come to attend workshops, learn new skills, participate in different training sessions and speak with a Career Specialist Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. For more information contact Camille McKenzie at 240-777-8412 or email