Services (Back to Top)
Healthy Families Montgomery, voluntary home visiting service for first time parents301-840-3232
Community Information(Back to Top)
Sites with Information on Healthy LivingPresented here are sites with information on health and wellness.
Recent News: Healthy Living – (See All)Presented here are articles of interest and information on local, statewide and national initiatives on programming for Healthy Living
- Eat Well Be Active, Montgomery County Partnership
- Community Food Rescue (CFR) is the coordinated food recovery network for Montgomery County, Maryland.
- County Offers Mini-Grants for Food Security Organizations; Applications Due September 3
- Free farmer’s market “checks” for low-income seniors in Montgomery County
- Montgomery County has established a new web portal for those impacted by the partial federal government shutdown
- Nonprofit and Community Resources for Montgomery County Residents Impacted by the Federal Government Shutdown
- Manna Food Center Announces a Temporary Waiver on Income Requirements for Montgomery County Residents Impacted by the Federal Government Shutdown