Information and referral to all Montgomery County residents regarding, but not limited to: consumer affairs, education issues, employment, English as a second language classes, health care, housing issues, legal assistance, recreation programs and senior services.
Services (Back to Top)
Community Information(Back to Top)
Sites with Information on HomelessnessPresented here are sites with information on homeless initiatives and programs, as well as links to key research and information.
Recent News: Homelessness Support – (See All)Presented here are articles of interest and information on local, statewide and national initiatives on programming for persons who serve the homeless populations or those people who are at-risk of becoming or are homeless.
- Job Announcement: LGBTQ Services Navigator SMYAL
- County Offers Mini-Grants for Food Security Organizations; Applications Due September 3
- County Launches 24/7 Homeless Information Line
- County Offers Mini-Grants for Food Security Organizations; Applications Due September 4
- Announcing 2016 Community Food Rescue mini-grant recipients