The program accepts referrals to case manage mothers and infants, ages birth to one, with medical or social problems that could affect their health, development or well being. This early intervention ensures that identified infants and their families receive appropriate support to address their medical and psychosocial difficulties.
Organization: Public Health Services, DHHS
Locations: View Location(s)
DHHS Offices at 1401 Rockville Pike
1401 Rockville Pike
Hours of Operation:
Note: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Dental Services)
- Mon: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tue: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wed: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thu: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.