Senior Nutrition Resources during Covid 19 Outbreak
- Grocery Delivery Options: Peapod, Wegmans
- Senior Connection Shoppers Program: Grocery assistance for senior residents
- Meal Delivery Options:
- Villages: The Villages Programs are found at various locations throughout the County, and are offering grocery assistance and other volunteer support to our senior community.
- Medical Reserve Core: This volunteer-led organization is comprised of healthcare professionals and community members that can offer grocery assistance, meal delivery, etc. to seniors during this emergency.
- Prepared Meals are also available for grab-and-go at Senior Congregate Meal Sites for enrolled participants (Damascus, Holiday Park, Schweinhaut, and White Oak) each Wednesday
- Meals on Wheels is continuing to conduct home deliveries to seniors throughout the County.